Zogenix is committed to developing and commercialising transformative therapies to improve the lives of patients and their families living with rare diseases. With this commitment comes our promise to support healthcare professionals who are involved in the care of these patients.
As a healthcare professional working in refractory epilepsy, we would be very pleased to be able to contact you with updates on Zogenix products, services and events, as well as educational and scientific information and events in the area of your clinical and medical interest.
We plan that these will include:
- Promotional information about Zogenix products and approval status
- Educational information about disease areas according to your clinical and medical interest
- Updates to summaries of product characteristics (SmPC) and other official documents related to Zogenix products issued by regulatory authorities in Europe
- Invitations to promotional events, such as meetings and webcasts about Zogenix products and services
- Invitations to non-promotional events, such as educational meetings and live webcasts of scientific or clinical content
- Notifications on the availability of materials and educational initiatives designed to help healthcare professionals manage patients with refractory epilepsy syndromes
Please note that your details will only be used to contact you in relation to Zogenix products, services and events and/or educational and scientific information and events as described. This contact may be via email, phone, post, or in person if you have already provided these contact details to us, either directly or through a third party. You may unsubscribe at any time.